A N T I C I P A T I N G --- yet trying to live life in the moment

July 06, 2007

Can't get printer set-up & am ready to cry

Fucking typical. I choose the righteous path of setting up the new printer (instead of having all night sex with the Brazilian) only to find it can't be done. I can't get the mac and the brother to work together even though the box clearly states mac compatable. I want to cry (for several reasons). Every techie friend I have is mad at me cause I don't want to have sex with them anymore.

I will try again tomorrow to get the printer to work, and if it doesn't I will a) throw the laptop into the street from my fifth floor window, or b) place an ad on Craigslist for nice techie to come by and set up printer for $$$$.

3 cheers for craig and his lists and for the techie that will save me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

ves said...

Rodrigo is trying to sell some personalized shirts - so if you need that kind of thing - come and get it.

I needed a laugh. (I thankful, bye friend) ha!

Gina said...

I second that on the Craig's list, Ves, since I actually found a tenant to take my apartment which I needed to vacate 3 months short of the lease agreement. I put the ad in, and the man actually called the same day. He asked me if the ceilings where high since he was 'very tall'. I assured him that they were 10 feet all WITH a huge skylight which would give him a sense of spaciousness in that direction. It just so turned out that he lived directly behind my building, and was just as desperate as I was to relocate.
The strangest thing...we met and he was 6'8 and LOVE THE APT. I told him I would put in a good work with my landlord, who barbered a shop on the ground floor. The strangest thing...the next day, I decide to get up really early and go to this coffee shop in town which I had rarely frequented....and THERE HE IS again. The tall man.

Like an episode in Seinfeld. He pestered me to talk to the landlord ASAP, and sure enough....took the place.

I thanked God and Craig' List!