A N T I C I P A T I N G --- yet trying to live life in the moment

April 17, 2006

Sand in my shorts


14 more city days, then sunny Mexico.

I'm going to spend 7 whole days with the guy I've been seeing ("S"). Four plane rides (stopover in Atlanta both ways) and a week in paradise can put a lot of pressure on a situation. No option of: you go to your apartment and I'll go to mine, no friends to join us, no diversions, no pressing errands, no excuses and no where to run(/hide).

So far S and I have spent one weekend together, Friday evening to Monday morning. We called it vacation training. I had pms and that means plenty of mood/personality changes. We still managed to have fun, at least that's what we said and agreed upon. By Sunday I was used to his face and him being around all the time.

I did notice that we spent a full week apart immediately following our together weekend and haven't made another attempt at being together at length, without interruption since.

No comments: