A N T I C I P A T I N G --- yet trying to live life in the moment

May 28, 2007

Mr. Wonderful now known as Mr. Mixed Message Asshole

So I won't be ironing work shirts and giving pre-work blow jobs for a while, seriously, I've decided Mr. Wonderful is really Mr. Mixed Message Asshole and I've decided to ignore his calls and texts, which will probably make him want me more, or at least think that he does, and it will seem so sincere and I will want with all my heart to give him a (third) chance --- But, I won't. And I can be sure of it because, I've gone ahead and rekindled a sex affair friendship with an always adoring ex, who although can't be the one permanently, can definitely be the one that reminds me what it feels like to be with someone who actually likes me, is NOT completely head fucked or selfish, wants to see me happy, knows how to have a good time and loves to go down*. This ex has so many pros, but truth is, so many cons too. Though when it comes to being a friend, he's practically faultless, and always seems to step in and save me from myself by doing exactly what I need him to do, set the example for what a boy should treat a girl like and compared to him, poseurs crumble.

*Joe, that means provide oral sex.

PS. Vieques was amazing, I plan to go back, wish with all my heart I could have stayed --- Nothing but clear blue sea, sand and mofongo.

4 comments:

ves said...

http://www.hechoenpuertorico.org/comida/mofongo.html

In case you were wondering.

ves said...

http://www.elagasse.com/mofongo.html -- In case you need more.

Anonymous said...

Just saw this and after our conversation this afternoon can only say that you need not take my advice, you should take your own...You deserve better, and I have never known you to be one to settle.

T

Anonymous said...

Pre-work blow jobs? Will you marry me?

B to the...