A N T I C I P A T I N G --- yet trying to live life in the moment

April 09, 2007

Somebody's dreamgirl, that's me.

2 dates, 2 dilemmas.

Should I start a new, secret, nobody knows who I am blog and rant and rave that I have been on 2 craigslist derived blind dates, one of which was a nightmare, the other was kind of nice, with a guy who is somewhat promising? Crazier than thou, me, responded to 3 ads and met 2 men, a third I am considering and now I have new stories, the embarrassing kind, that might amuse strangers and make friends worry I have finally flipped my lid, not just me saying I'm crazy, but me really backing it up.

Guy 1 -
Super successful rich, semi famous jewish business guy,
the best thing about our date was his car. That happens a lot actually, a gross, arrogant guy with story upon story about himself, generally has a flashy sportscar, which I didn't think I was into, because I'm not exactly materialistic, but an expensive, fast, shiny car is quite the aphrodisiac, makes me want to throw on a bikini and pull a Tawny Kitaen sex with a car routine.

Guy 2 -
Walk on a cloud material, tall, beautiful blue eyes, sweet, funny, amazing white smile, smart, interesting and just happens to like my type. Yeah, I'm a type, short, well rounded bottom; I also appeal to glasses fetish guys with a quick switch from contacts to librarian specs. I wear heels, so I attract my fair share of shoe fellas too. And ofcourse there is a whole tribe of men who are attracted to unstable, loud mouthed, close to the brink, semi crazy, sassy, zany, edgy, whatever you prefer to call it, I like DSM-IV personally ---- There is a breed that is drawn to us, our mood swings, mania, highs, lows, sex addiction and phobias.

I have daddy issues, control issues, authority issues, the list goes on, and for some special guy, I'm a crazy bitch dreamgirl.

And, If I can't find him on Craigslist, he can't be found.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been looking for you like MAD. Elated to see a little life back in the ole’ devil-may-care-V of yesteryear.

Gotta finish my taxes tonight (‘cause I’m a slacker, yes I am!) but I’m planning on stalking you tomorrow night-pencil me in!

Also been thinking of starting a blog for all the wedding questions that may arise. I/we want something edgy yet not offensive (to any southern woman over the age of 50 – namely both our mothers), hip but not sappy – unless it’s so over the top sappy that it requires a label from the FDA, funny but not cynical, informative but not as bland as ever other wedding blog or webpage I’ve seen online. What are your thoughts?

Remember – I’m stalking you later this week – prepare yourself!!!

Xxoo, missy

p.s. both boys sound dreamy – will elaborate more privately.