A N T I C I P A T I N G --- yet trying to live life in the moment

April 03, 2007

Not much longer now

The only reason I maintain this P.O.S. (piece of shit) blog is so that Missy R. can keep up with me, without actually having to call. The things I'll do for a friend...

Truth is I'm pretty much bored with it. It's not authentic, it's completely censored and I just don't want to share my whole fucking head with ex boyfriends and others who know who I am, but don't really know who I am. Get it? Yeah, I didn't think so.

I want to rant about how some of my friends suck, that they're selfish and I often imagine life without them around, not dead or anything, but not in my life. I have so many good and exciting things going on and you are not one of them. You use me and when I need you, you're never there, and you're not very funny or cool and hanging out with you has become a chore, SO;

that's it. I've made my decision, consider this my two weeks notice, I'm tying up loose ends, then I'm writing you off.

No comments: