A N T I C I P A T I N G --- yet trying to live life in the moment

September 08, 2006

Pah-leeze, As if

Can you believe that guy from my old office who I had sex with twice, actually had the nerve to booty call me with the old: "I'm at a bar in your hood. Call me back."

Did he really think I'd be available on a Thursday evening to meet him for a drink? Maybe on a Tuesday, and then only if someone else I already had plans with cancelled at the very last minute when I was already at the bar waiting. In a scenario like that, I might be alright with having my thirst quenched at his expense.

The part that I find so unbelievable is that he doesn't realize that I'd have to be good and drunk and feeling awfully charitable to meet him out in a bar. Based on his time of call, 8:30pm, chances of me being bottle of tequila drunk is highlyultrasuper unlikely. Not only am I seeing someone, but, I also recently bought luxury bedlinens. For those 2 reasons alone, I could not possibly have office guy, with his entry level fuck skills and low to no endowment, grace the budoir area of my studio apartment. Did I mention the 600 threadcount? Just the thought of office guy getting sweaty on, or near my new browny gold with red lotus flowers duvet cover gives me a panicky feeling.

This should go without saying --- no, I did not call back.

No comments: